Skilled Nursing Care from Berks VNA
Our primary nursing staff at Berks VNA provides comprehensive physical, social and environmental assessments, case management, care plan development, individualized teaching and treatment programs, and discharge planning, as well as client and caregiver support.
Specialized Skilled Care Programs:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Education and Management
- Wound/Ostomy Care
- Wound VAC (Vacuum Assisted Closure)
- Who Can Benefit from Nursing Care:
Who can benefit from Nursing Care?
- Disease process
- Signs and symptoms of complications
- Prevention of further complications
- Infection control
- Exercise programs
- Activities of daily living
- Coping skills
- Pain management
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds or drains
- Urinary catheters
Find out more if Skilled Nursing Care at home is right for your family’s situation. Call 1.855.The.VNAs, ask your doctor or contact us now.