Home Health Care Management and its family of companies is hiring for a number of exciting positions! Become a member of the HHCM family and make a difference throughout our community! Experience the home care difference!
Home Health Care Management- Wyomissing, PA
Home Health Care Management and its family of companies seek intern with interests in carrying out successful fundraising campaigns, grant processes, and throwing successful fundraising events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assist the Development Team with the execution of major fundraising programs, such as appeals and the Berks Festival of Trees.
– Learn about the functionality of a donor database.
– Provide event assistance to team with preparation of materials.
– Explore grant opportunities by researching foundations and assist with grant reports and applications.
– Current undergraduate or graduate student in a related field.
– Candidates must understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
Home Health Care Management
Berks Visiting Nurse Association
Visiting Nurse Association of Pottstown & Vicinity
Advantage Home Care
Description: Are you tired of not having the time to make a difference with your residents? Do you like to help people? Have you cared for a loved one in the past? Then, come join our family of home care providers! We pay competitive wages and have availability for all three shifts. Candidates must be either a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or complete our complimentary, state-approved Caregiver training class. Duties may include assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, helping to dress, companionship, preparing meals, and doing laundry for clients. Requirements: In order to be considered for employment, you must have an available automobile, a valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance, and you must be at least 18 years of age. While a high school diploma is preferred it is not required; Equivalent life experience is acceptable. Must be able to perform all physical duties without limitations, including: lifting, twisting, walking, bending. Also, must be able to drive in all types of weather. Required licenses or certifications: Driver’s License
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA – preferred)
MUST BE WILLING TO ASSUME OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO/FROM CLIENTS IN LANCASTER COUNTY AS WELL AS OCCASIONAL VISITS TO THE OFFICE IN WYOMISSING, PA.
AVAILABLE VEHICLE AND VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIRED!